InMobi is a company dedicated to providing cloud-based marketing services. its develops an advertisement serving algorithm that helps optimize the ranking of advertisements served on mobile phones. It hosts a mobile-first platform that supports a range of services including market analysis, marketing campaign performance management, in-app marketing and monetization for brands, developers and publishers.
According to the InMobi G2 stack, HTML5 uses 69 technology products and services, including Google Analytics and jQuery.
According to Billwith, InMobi is actively using 90 technologies for its website. These include Viewport Meta, SSL by default and Google Font API.
Naveen Tewari is Founder and currently CEO of InMobi. Built a company become value of 2 billion dollar startup outside India. The 40 was listed as the ‘40 of Fortune’ in 2015 under the most important, influential and powerful people also received Future Leaders Award presented by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
NAVEEN.T EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
Naveen Tiwari was born on 14 December 1977 in Kanpur. His father was a professor at the Indian Institute of Technology IIT- Kanpur. Naveen completed high school from Kendriya Vidyalaya at kanpur.
Naveen brought-up in Kanpur and received a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering in 2000 year from the Indian Institute of Technology, IIT-Kanpur.
After complete graduation Naveen joined McKinsey & Company in 2000 as a business analyst. Their primary task was to develop go-to-market strategies as working at McKinsey till in 2003.
Tewari went to Harvard Business School(USA) in at 2003 for (MBA) a master’s degree in business administration, He completed MBA at 2005.
After Completed MBA ,he is become entrepreneur at 2007.he founded startup with together friends MKHOJ his co-founders, Mohit Saxena, Amit Gupta and Abhay Singhal ,left the good job they are starting own startup. the company, which started with an angel funding of $500,000 from Mumbai Angels, was an SMS-based search platform.
Although, after the idea failed, the promoters changed their business model to mobile-based deals to focus only on Mumbai and called it mKhoj version 2.0.For two years he experimented with various things, including venture capital and the startup world, but did not achieve much success.
INMOBI STRAT-UP SUCESS JOURNEY, HOW BECOME BECAME BILLION COMPANY?
He launched inMobi in 2008,Within three years, the adtech startup became India’s first unicorn venture ,the value of 1 billion dollar. InMobi Group’s two-year-old mobile content startup is using artificial intelligence (AI) to provide a personalized source of entertainment, sports, fashion, news and sports, among other content categories, on the lock screen of over 100 million smart phones .
A few days before Christmas 2020 raised a new round of $ 145 million. New funding from researcher Google and existing investor Mithril Partners reserved a spot for Glance at the Elite Club. It uses this money to depend its artificial intelligence capability at Glance and Roposo (a Gurugram-based short video platform acquired at the end of 2019), expanding its technology team, launching services, strengthening the brand Commits to and expand into global markets.
Within two years of launch, Glance has around 115 million daily active users (DAUs), who spend an average of 25 minutes per day on the app. Currently, the app only operates in the Android ecosystem and partners with major smartphone manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo and Vivo to pre-install the app on their devices.
With over 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store, Roposo has 33 million monthly active users who spend an average of 20 minutes on the platform.
RAISE FUNDING AND REVENUE
- InMobi has raised a total of $ 320.6M in funding over 7 rounds. His latest funding was raised on January 1, 2019 from the Venture – Series undeclared round.
- InMobi 6 is funded by investors. The most recent investors are Lightbox and Tenebaum Capital Partners.
- InMobi has raised a total of $ 25M in InMobi Indie Game Developers, a single venture fund. The fund was announced on July 24, 2014 and raised a total of $ 25M.
- InMobi invested in NestAway on Mar 16, 2015. This investment – Seed Round – NestAway – was valued at $ 1.2M.
- InMobi has acquired 9 organizations(Overlay media, meta flows, roposo , pinsight media, appbistro). His most recent acquisition was Roposo on 25 November 2019.
NAVEEN TEWARI ACHIVEMENTS AWARDS
1)-Listed as the 2nd most important person by Business Insider’s The Mobile Power List IN 2012.
2) – Received the prestigious Alumni Award by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur for excellence in entrepreneurship in 2013.
3) – Pathbreaker of the Year Award in 2014.
4) – Received India Leadership Award for Outstanding Start-up by Forbes India in 2014.
5) – Named among the 100 most creative people worldwide in 2014.
6) – Listed as Fortune’s ’40 under 40 of the most important, influential and powerful people in business in 2015.
7)- Future Leaders Award presented by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015.
OTHER STARTUP SUCESS STORY
1)MEET ANKITI BOSE – THE FIRST INDIAN LADY IN THE WORLD TO BUILD START-UP A $1 BILLION.readmore click here
2)SUGAR Cosmetics co-founders Vinita Singh and Kaushik Mukherjee were at the ninth position when their brand earned Rs 105 crore in net revenue for FY19-20.readmore click here
3) The most influential Muslim in the world. In 2019, Forbes was ranked 19th in India’s richest list, with an estimated earnings of $ 6.5 billion…..readmore